Notice Regarding “Nepal police new job vacancy 2078-Nepal Prahari vacancy”
“Call for applications for new posts in various posts of Nepal Police”
“Nepal Police Vacancy for ASI and Prahari Jawan 2078”
Nepal police new job vacancy 2078-Nepal Prahari vacancy
Nepal Police has announced “Nepal police new job vacancy 2078″ for the vacant
posts of Police Inspector, Police/ Prahari Jawan, and Police office helpers through open competition and inclusive provision on 2078-08-10(11/26/2021).
A total of 2,320 applications have been invited for the vacant posts of Police Inspector (146), Police Jawan (1971), Police Office helpers(203). Application forms for the post of Inspector of Police can be collected and submitted at the Metropolitan Police Office, Ranipokhari, and all the 7 State Police Offices.
Application forms for the post of Police Jawan and police office helpers can be collected and submitted at Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur metropolitan police offices, Biratnagar, Janakpur (now Rajbiraj Saptari), Dudhauli, Sindhuli, Pokhara, Butwal, Surkhet (now Nepalganj) and Dipayal and all 77 districts police headquarters.
Citizens wishing to be newly recruited will be able to collect and submit the application form within office hours from Magsir 19 to Poush 23.
Application Form Registration Date:19/08/2078 to 23/09/2078.
Information with details related to the call for application and syllabus of the related post is also available on the website of Nepal Police.
Minimum Required Qualifications:(Police Inspector-Janapad), Police Jawan (Janapad), and Police office helpers:
1. Academic Qualification: Bachelor Level completion (Police Inspector), Passed at least 8 (eight) classes or equivalent( Police Jawan) and for police office helpers(General Education)
2. You should Not a member of any political party.
3. You should Not be convicted of any criminal misconduct
4. You should Not a member of a terrorist organization
5. You should not be convicted on criminal charges of moral turpitude.
6. You must be a Nepali Citizen
7. You have not been dismissed in the future in a way that disqualifies you from government jobs
8. Received health certificate from an approved doctor designated by the Police Headquarters (it is done at the time of exam)
Height, chest, and weight:
Men: Minimum 5 feet 2 inches in height, chest (31-33), weight 50 kg.
Women: Minimum Height 5 feet, weight 42 kg.
Note: Your Eye should not be weaker than +2 and -2
Age limit: minimum 18 years running and not exceeding 23 years of age till the last date of registration of the application form for Police Jawan (Janapad)and Police office helpers.
– minimum 20 years running and not exceeding 25 years of age till the last date of registration of the application form for Police Inspector (Janapad)
Note-(For police Inspector through open competition): In the case of reinstated police personnel, the age must be 35+. They must have a certificate of police jawan or police inspector level basic training.
Application Registration Fees for new police job vacancy:
The cost of registration form Rs 1000 for police Inspector (for extra group Rs 200) Rs. one hundred and fifty(rs 150 ) for Police Jawan Posts (extra group Rs 30) & Rs 100 for the Prahari Office Helper (Extra group rs 20).
Required Documents while submitting the form:
–1 copy of the Nepali citizenship certificate.
-5 copies of the recent passport-size photos including both ears clearly visible
Note: Beards and hair cut are mandatory in the case of a man.
– 1/1 copy of the certificate of educational qualification
Note: You must include character, permanent or provisional certificate, and mark sheet of each level
– In the case of studying outside Nepal, an Equivalent Certificate is required to include
For more information watch the following video and do not forget to subscribe to the channel:
Do not forget to read the following articles: